Saturday, November 24, 2012

Super Easy DIY Curtains

Hi There,

I purchased these navy curtains for my son at Target and when I got home I realized they weren't nearly long enough (whoops). So, I did some research, purchased some fabulous fabric, and whipped out my sewing machine (although if you're not into sewing you could honestly use a hot glue gun and it would do the trick).

1. Iron curtains
2. Iron additional fabric purchased
3. Hang original curtains and measure how much length you need (I would add about 6 additional inches more to your total in order to allow for extra with sewing).
4. Cut your extra fabric to the measured dimensions.
5. Pin fabric onto curtain
6. Sew onto bottom of curtain
7. Hang and enjoy

I realize my sewing directions aren't exactly specific. Please feel free to contact me with specific questions or if you would like me to post a tutorial. I'm not a big sewer, but this was honestly very easy. If I can do it....anyone can:)

Warm Regards,

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment